Monday, January 25, 2016

Day 7 Still going!

Yesterday what I learned and watched and read was a bunch of info.  I have been thinking of starting a blog for the local area and about wedding vendors and it was confirmed that I am on the right track.  I read from another pro that the best thing that you can do to get your business running and grab more customers is to build relationships with other business owners in town.  This is what I am finally all about this year! 

I also worked on my website again last night, which I’ve been doing every night for about 2 weeks now and I think that it was worth it!  I Got a call today for a June wedding!  Exciting!  This momentum will keep up!  I have decided that I have to set standards for my self and my products because no one else will…and that’s not fair to myself or my customers!

Another thing that I did to boost myself  (technically) was watch a video on shooting video for DSLRs. J I am going to be filming something on the 11th of Feb and I want to make sure I’m prepped…I also want to start shooting video for a once a mo. Video blog for my blog as a featured item. 
I am ordering a mic and doing everything that I can to better myself in most ways…we all need work somewhere.

Watching that video made me miss my days as a videographer a bit…maybe I will get back into that too.

But for now, I am excited that I am still writing everyday and keeping it up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment