Saturday, January 23, 2016

Ok, This is day 6…I had to skip a day as life got in the way as it always seems to.  The difference is this time I am determined to keep my momentum.  I want purpose in my life and want to better myself.   Often times we let family, events, misfortunes derail our lives.  I was very guilty of this for the longest time.  I think that now, with age, unfortunately. I am able to bounce back a bit more quickly and that helps.  I’ve learned that it is ok to set boundaries and know my own limits.  For my health and for my sanity. 

I have still been working with some raw shooting and am trying to get through an edit of my last jaunt from the other day.  I will post some pictures of this in the morning!


For now, I am realizing my limits and taking advice from my body…it’s time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment